Super Stud Technical Support Group brings almost 40 years of in-the-field hands-on experience and expertise. Call us at (732)-662-6200 or visit our Contact Page for more information.
- Our Technical Hot Line provides an immediate response to all your questions or problems. We are in the business of solving your problems with cost-effective solutions.
- Our in-house metallurgical lab is fully certified to ASTM standards and is available to provide product verification and testing should it be required at any point through the process.
- We provide engineering and architectural support for the design professional and sub-contractor from the planning stage through final detailing for general and specific building conditions.
- We assist in providing certified structural calculations along with the necessary drawings.
- If required, we can provide expert field support at your project site to assist the contractor complete the project successfully.
- Super Stud’s technical services team provides support and assistance to the professional from planning to project completion.
- By participating in the project planning process, we are able to ensure that your project incorporates up-to-date design standards, combined with the most cost-effective utilization of cold-formed products and systems.
- Our goal is to provide comprehensive support through all phases of the construction process to ensure a safe, cost-effective, environmentally responsible end result.
Super Stud Building Products is prepared and equipped to provide comprehensive support to the design professional and contractor through all phases of the construction process.
Specialty Engineering ensures requisite project design development assistance from the design stage through project completion. We can provide:
- Light Gauge Framing Specifications
- CD ROMs with AUTOCAD compatible construction details
- Metallurgical Quality Assurance
- Section Properties
- Load Analysis and Data