AISI Nomenclature: SJB
Super Stud Joist Blocking provides bracing against twisting and horizontal movement, and when properly installed can allow joists to achieve full capacity. Each blocking
piece has an access hole to allow for utilities to pass through, and includes tabs on each end for attachment to joist flanges.
Product Data and Ordering Information:
Available Coatings: G60 (standard)
Material Notes: See table on submittal sheet for available combinations of joist depth, spacing, flange width, thickness, and yield strength
Web Depths: 8”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 16”, 18”
Joist spacing: 16” (standard) 12” available
ASTM and Code Standards:
Super Stud products comply with the applicable provisions of the following:
- International Building Code (IBC) 2006 - 2018
- Sheet Steel: ASTM A1003 and ASTM A653
- Galvanized Coating: ASTM A653
- Members and Tolerances: ASTM C955
- Meets ASTM C1007 when installed properly in structure - 3rd Party Certification: Manufacturing verified and inspected by Home Innovation Research Labs, Inc.