Our Technical team provides comprehensive engineering support throughout all phases of the design and construction process.
What We Provide:
- Signed and Sealed Cold-Formed Steel Shop Drawings in all 50 States
- Building Information Modeling BIM Assistance and Support
- Cold-Formed Steel Framing Specifications Review / Light Gauge Metal Framing Specifications Review
- AUTOCAD compatible construction details
- Metallurgical Quality Assurance
- Section Properties
- Load Analysis and Data
- LEED Certification Letters
Because we believe specialty engineering requires requisite project design development assistance, Super Stud’s Technical Engineering Department understands the importance of being involved in the earliest stages of a project through completion.
Super Stud offers comprehensive Technical Engineering Support services from a team that brings nearly 40 years of in-the-field hands-on experience and expertise in the building industry. Our team has your answers to solving problems with cost-effective solutions for any project regardless of size or scope. Our Engineers will be your design-build partner, typically getting involved early in the design process.
- Our Technical Hotline provides an immediate response to all your questions or problems relating to product support, member sizing and compliance.
- Our in-house metallurgical lab is fully certified to ASTM standards and is available to provide product verification and testing should it be required at any point throughout the process.
- We provide engineering and architectural support for the design professional and sub-contractor from the earliest planning stage through final detailing and completion for both typical and specific building conditions.
- Building Information Modeling BIM coordination and engineering design services for cold-formed steel framing
- If required, we can provide expert field support at your project site to assist the contractor complete the project successfully.
- By participating in the project planning process, we are able to ensure that your project incorporates up-to-date design standards, combined with the most cost-effective utilization of cold-formed products and systems.
- Our goal is to provide comprehensive support through all phases of the construction process to ensure a safe, cost-effective, environmentally responsible result.